Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13th Letter

Hey EVERYONE!!!!

 So this week we had a great lesson with our cute Cesped Family.. The daughters are 11,13,14 years old and two of them did their reading homework and explained everything they read perfectly.. It was so exciting to watch them secretly contest each question I had .. I did intercombios with Hermana Romney, she is so sweet she is from North Carolina and has the same time as me in the field... I was able to take a little bit of Spanish break, which was a big relief for her because she has been with a Latina for 4 months.. haha We also had a wonderful lesson with Nidia. We can always feel the spirit so strongly with her and can see her growing so much in this Gospel... I am praying she can find another job cause that is the only thing holding her back. Catalinna is progressing tons and has a baptism day for the 1 Sept. She happy with this date and is enjoying the YW program.  Hermana Canto foot has been hurting so I have been running alone which gets boring fast and is harder..  But I have to keep doing it to be obedient and also loose all the bread weight I put on here in Chile. haha :)   There was another strong earthquake but nothing happened to the homes so its all good. 

Love you all and hope that you are reading your Book of Mormon everyday!!!!

Le Quiero
Hermana Burnett



Fotos
1. My shoes are dead
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment