Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30th Letter

Hola Family

 This weekend was great we were able to watch the baptism of our investigator of 2 years. He was so happy and excited to finally be confirmed a member of this Church. The baptism went really well we had four people in total baptized. Each person different and two in which are the second in the famnily to join. i love watching the ripple affect of the Lords work and how so many people grow and change after one member joins.  I am doing good here in Origenes this ward has some great leaders but lacks a ward missionary which  is hard specially when we have four missionaries here working. I worked hard this month to be resurrected hopefully i have changed for the better and become more Christ like. I love this work and  cant believe i have double digits in the mission 10 months wow. crazy. hopefully I can complete all the work that the Lord needs of me here in Antofagasta because we have cambios Saturday.  We have some really good investigators so it will be great to see them grow and accept this gospel.. four of which are men. yeah cause this gospel needs more priesthood. Its been really good here I  love working were you can see the beautiful ocean. Today for pday we headed to La Portada which is a beautiful natural arch in the ocean hopefully you like the pictures.. on the way back we were walking in central and passed the llama with this cute hat and I always want a picture and today i was able to take one.. hahah her name is Shakira how funny .Side note I have fleas living in my bed so every morning i wake to find 6 more bites on my arm or leg or stomach and it is getting annoying. and my skin being sensitive i have red huge marks everywhere and making little scars :( anyways love you all and will talk with you at 7.00 pm my time CHILE which is 5:00 pm your time I believe.. 
 Love you all  keeping reading and praying and attending church and the Lord will bless  you each !!!

Talk to you soon!! Literally
;)
Hermana Burnett

fotos
1. baptism of Victor Gonzalez
2.Antofagasta
3. the District at La Portada
4me and Shakira the Llama
5. me and hna Reyes at La Portada

No comments:

Post a Comment