Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26th Letter



Hola Mi Familia and Amigas!!

So this week went by slow but was still good.. Hna Menghini back has been hurting so we weren’t able to work a day and half which was so weird... I did not like being in the house all day reading and studying ah I started to go a little crazy... She keeps caring around her bag even though nothing is in it and then her neck starts to hurt again. So me being me said “no you are not taking your backpack give me your papers and planner too, you are not allowed to use it”. So I have been caring around extra load of books for about two weeks and Saturday I started to feel the pain in my back. Haha yeah not good.. Oh well, so I took out the bible which helped a little yesterday.

We have been having great lessons with our cute Cifuentas family that is planning on being baptized 21 Abril. It’s so exciting to be teaching a whole family this gospel. Guillermo our other investigator enrolled into institute and is reading the manual for the class. He has been progressing so much. He lives with a family that has active member; less actives and reactive (hahaha) this house has many different types of members.. It’s been really great here in Maray I can say I know all the entire active member and where they live and work and how many dogs they have. I love this feeling of being part of the ward. All of our less actives are now reactive!!! Wahoo it´s been so neat to watch everyone grow in their testimonies and see the Light of Christ glow in their eyes. Alejandra our recent convert came yesterday without us calling to invite and she was early!! She is so neat and really loves this gospel to the fullest she is reading all the daughters in my kingdom book and participating tons in our principle of gospel class.

Saturday night we received a phone call from the assistants and ¿sabe que? Yo voy a ANTOFAGASTA!!! I leave today at 3:00pm. And arrived really late there but it’s all good cause my companion is Hermana Reyes, she is from Chile so that means I´m going to pick up a Chilean accent!!! Wahoo!! I’m so sad to be leaving Maray but my time has come to an end here. The greatest thing is I’m with another Latina and I’m going to a huge ward of 130 people!! Yay

Te quiero mucho!! Thanks for the letters, support and prayers!! I love hearing how Bryon is doing!! He is all grown up. I’m so proud of my little bro!!! I´m glad you went to festival of colors, its fun uh, I love the pictures mom!! Thanks... I love and miss you tons Hayden!! Congrats on getting good grades and for not having court... You need to get out of the house though and go places the play station will be in the house waiting for you when you’re done... Love you tons Dallen!! Keep up the good work in school!! Love you Roland and miss your letters.. Love you mom and dad!!! Thanks for everything!!



Cuidese

Hermana Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment