Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20th Letter

Hola familia,
So we finally have a ward mission leader  hno servino, and he is great. He is an Rm and jokes all the time I really don't want this calling but then starts to share all of his ideas and great plans for this ward. And how the members need to take on more responsibility and how he wants a member at every investigators lesson. And he continues on with all these great plans .. It is so great to talk with him every day cause he has such grand plans that are the same as Prsident Bruce. This weekend we had a baptism and all we did was set up chairs. It was really different we didn't have any responsibilities. We walked into the chapel just before 8pm and there were 5 sisters of the ward and 3 brethren and music playing it was so pretty. It was a very beautiful experience and I can´t wait to have another. I am falling in Love with Maray!! The ward is growing on me and I am learning to devote all my time and effort to the wonderful people here. We have a family from Chañaral that has been investigating for 3 years , they were married so that they could be baptized and their daughter recently completed 8 so we are preparing them to be baptized Abril!!! Yay !! Thanks for the letters its great to hear encouragement..
 I had an intercombio with Hna Chen the other day and it was so great . She let me teach and had confidence and me . I truly felt like myself . I felt really good. I lost a bit of my confidence here but Hna Chen helped me a lot the other.. It was a great day..
The following day we headed to  the top of a hill and built a house for a family in the ward. And it was a little hard cause the dirt/sand is full of rocks and not very easy to move..
I love this work !!!!!

I wrote a really cute letter and of course I accidentally deleted it so sorry for this be short cause now i don't have time to write you all .

Thanks for everything
Hermana Burnett
Casilla de Correo 70
Antofagasta Chile
S.A.


The house we built

Cleaning out the dirty water and spiders

The Sone Atcama

 Me in the street of Villa San Fernando ( Maray)

Aljendra and her family

No comments:

Post a Comment