Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Read-a-thon



I started reading Hunger Games at the beginning of March and couldn't really get into so I decided to read a few other books as I postponed to read that one. I was able to finish a really good book by Rachael Renee Anderson called Luck of the Draw! I loved it so much it was so cute, girly, and Mormon.  So I decided to go out and buy another book by her called Divinely Designed which I read for 5 hours straight. It was the first book I had ever read in a day, it was so much fun the book felt so real. I couldn't find any more books by this author so I decided to finish Hunger Games this weekend. Today I can gladly say I finished the book. I LOVED IT !! I'm so mad I didn't finish it earlier, it was so good. I can't wait to start the second one.

1 comment:

  1. so good right??? keep up that read athon until you get through all the hunger games series!

    ReplyDelete