Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Papers Are In


I am not sure if you all know, but after a very spiritual year in 2010 with tons of missionary work being the third missionary and watching so many neat people get baptized I have chosen to serve a MISSION. (If you want to know more details of my experiences of 2010 you should look back through my blog and you can read all my great little missionary experiences that I had). So I started my mission papers back in November and had to post pone some of them as I was finishing up with school and moving. I have recently finished all my paperwork and had my last interview with President Top.President Top has sent my papers in last week, so now I am starting the count down of when I will receive my call. If you would like to make a guess to where I will serve let me know and I will put you on my Missionary map!! I am so very grateful for all the amazing missionary work that I was able to do last year and can't wait to go out and be serving a full time mission as
 SISTER BURNETT!

2 comments:

  1. Tela!! I am so excited for you! I love your blog by the way. My guess is you'll be called to serve in New York. put me on your map sister burnett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it's time to post your mission call. just sayin

    ReplyDelete