Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Called to Serve..

 



I was visiting home getting my shots for my mission when my Bishop pulled my aside on Sunday to tell me my letter was in the mail. So I stayed the week waiting for my letter to arrive which it did on Wednesday  around 11:30 a.m. I started to freak out I couldnt believe that it was finally here, that I had the anwer of where I was to serve right in my hands. I had to go hide it from myself as I tried to stay busy trying to wait for 7:00 pm to come so I could open it with everyone there.  It was finally ten to seven and no one was at the Berry home were I was to open the letter, I began to freak out. Here I had been waiting since 11:30 to open this and no one was around. Finally right at seven everyone showed up I was freaking out even more because the time was here to open it.

Sister Burnett you have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Antofagasta mission, spanish speaking. Report to the Provo MTC June 29,2011




3 comments:

  1. tela!!! I a so excited for you!! Look out Chilean people, here comes sister burnett! You are going to be a wonderful missionary. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so freaking excited for you!!! You're going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tela! That's so awesome! You are going to be such a great missionary! I hope Chili is ready for you! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete