Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd Letter

ey everyone thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes!!!!

I would love to sit and write each of you but here in the mission the time is limited... But THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!  We had a Arica conference with president and sister Bruce which was fun. We then had a lesson with our cute member Hna. Grace and her two boys and they gifted me a shiny flower ring and some of their play toys it was so sweet... We didnt have cake but the next day our mamita of food had the kitchen decorated with balloons and had cake . I celebrated my birthday a little bit everyday... It was good. The best gift was Wednesday night we had an appointment with Paulina and Gabriel they're the cute couple that got married last week in which i caught the wedding bouquet. hahah anyways 

she started the lesson with im mad at you. 
We asked why. 
She said ¨you didnt come monday night¨¨ 
We told her we didnt have an appointment with them that night.
she said yes
us no
oh okay sorry we miss understand
anyways

so  she says i missed you both so much.. its been so long since this good spirit feeling..( only two days after sunday)  I want to get baptized.. im not waiting for my husband to get the priesthood i want to do it know..
ah MIRACLE!!!!! because the other day she say yeah maybe in march i ´ll get married....
So me being all emotional began to testify and put the fetcha for the December 8!!! and she accepted"" AHHHHHHH!!! YES!!!

So  im so excited.... We also had cambios saturday night... and of course president is going to change hna burnett because that would be to easy for her to stay in the same place with the same compie.. so im going to be with an Argentinean name hna Jogar!!! im super excited!!!!

 Change is great i can truly testify of that... I hope that you are all changing your heart and your focus on the Lord and the family this month as we prepare to celebrate Christmas.. do not think about what great gift can i buy or what electronic should i ask for. but think in what way can i serve the Lord more.. How can i give more time and love  to him and to those around me. How can i make my friends feel worth something or how can i share my testimony's with some one that is struggling.. I know with all my heart that the Lord answers prayers and that he is with us in all that we do.. Be strong and Bold and kneel and pray and ask how can i share your gospel? How can i bring the light of Savior into someone else´s life.. And I know he will answer as he has recently done with our wonderful investigator Paulina..

I Love you all..
Thanks again for all the wonderful birthday wishes and love

Hermana Burnett
fotos
1. birthday lunch
2. my awesome birthday candles





No comments:

Post a Comment