Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10th Letter

AHHHHH MY LAST P- DAY!!!!! IN THE BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD!!!!! crazy!!!
 
I'm starting to freak out again!!! Ah my cute Compie Hermana Joglar made me start to pack today and sorted out my last weeks of clothes!!!! ah this girl is great.. She is helping me so much so I'm not stressing!!! Anyways back to mission talk..
 
Paulina got baptized Saturday night which  was so pretty the chapel was full of great Relief Society sisters and converts.. She was glowing after the baptism and kept mentioning that I am her  friend for real.. Sunday she was sick so she didnt receive the Holy Ghost which is sad.. So pray hard for her that she will be able to receive it next week..  Sunday Nadia and Katy showed up our cute less active sisters that contacted us on Tuesday saying ¨hey sisters, were Mormon too.. Can you visit us we want to return to the gospel¨.. how amazing right.. They showed up at church right on time with their babies and everything and stayed all three hours.. It was a great moment to watch. Sacrament was sad at the the end of the talks i gave my last testimony ever and all the members began to come and give me hugs and a few gave me jewelry that they were wearing because they thought i would be leaving today.. It  was neat to feel all the love they have for me with only knowing them for 6 weeks here.  
 My compie has been so sweet and has a lot of great energy  she has been helping me to keep moving forward in the work . We have been using the ward directory list look for new people to teach and the other day we knocked on the door and the parents live there but the sons which are members have changed homes and one passed away . We felt really bad because it was 5 years ago and the church still had all the information. We were able to enter the home and teach the plan salvation and it went really well. We are going back this week. Hermana Joglar began to sing ¨¨Ïf your happy and you know it clap your hands¨¨ in Spanish and then I did it in English and we changed clapping hands to singing, waving ,stomping .a whole bunch of dumb things hahaha... We have been singing Christmas carols for contacting and it has been working well-.. many are really surprise and say hold on and they look for their spouse or child.. It has been a great experience to see the light of Christ enter their eyes during the song.. We have had a many great miracles this week and I know its because we are doing all the the Lords wants of us.. The challenge now is to enter all those home where we sing at... Tomorrow our young women are going to do some Christmas caroling with us too. I hope this activity will bring the people the Lord has prepared..
 
I love you each and challenge you to think about a friend or family that might be alone and go out and visit them or sing for them.. Bring them the Light of Christ that you have in your life.. Help them know that they are a Child of God.. Do something more this week.
 
I love you all and am so overly filled with joy to see you all next week at 3:44pm Tuesday 18thin SLC airport.. mom dont be late... Dad please help her.. I will also be arriving in LAX airport at 7:05 am Tuesday 18th and be there for a lay over for my wonderful families and friends in ridge..
 
Love you all have a wonderful weeek
Hermana Burnett
fotos
1. Paulina baptism. Hna Joglar, me ,Paulina, Cram, Carranza
2. my crazy sisters!! me, Joglar, Cram. and Carranza.. The two Utahans and two Argentineans
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment