Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27th Letter

My short hair

Maray
Hola Familia,

We hosted a BOM jeopardy this week for the ward and everyone loved it .. I´m doing good here in  Maray ,  we´re waiting for everyone to return from the beach.. We have some good investigators they just aren't coming to church on the weekend, which is the most important part. School starts the 5th yay!!! this means more people to teach. I am baking brownies and cookies left and right because president Bruce gave us the goal to give out cookies 12 times for our invest.  and can i say that when i make them our appointment  falls through and when i dont the investigators there. hmm so I´m going to make  hna. menghini bake..   We have this cute young couple that our Menos activo that we have been working with since January and the other day the Juan was talking a lot in our lesson and the Carla asked him when are we going to attend Church.. She is so ready to come back and have her baby blessed.. As we were leaving she said so when can we host a  FHE·.. how cute.. Its such a great feeling to watch our Less actives become involved again,... We have two others in which one is blessing the sacrament and the other asking when he can work with us. The Lord´s work is so great and truly brings joy and happiness into our life. I have been struggling with teaching the doctrine during the lessons. I know that part of it is because my Spanish isn´t  progressing right now , I feel .I´m working hard on the language but I'm still struggling  here and there , which gets me down sometimes but I´m pushing through...  We are working hard to unit the members here so that they can help the less actives and recent converts. I hope that you all are reading the Book of Mormon. I know the days I don't read it on Mondays cause were cleaning and getting ready to leave that I feel different I don´t feel the strongest.. Read everyday even one verse and I know the Lord will help you in school, work and all other areas of your life. I receive two beautiful valentines cards today!! thanks Mom and Mindy !!! I loved them and thanks Sister. Liddle for your Holiday card.. Yay  for Katie returning!! That's so exciting send me pictures!! Can you believe I complete 8 MONTHS this 29th!! wow!! crazy...

Love each one of you!!
Hna Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment