Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer 2010

Belle, Me and Paige



So I was able to go with friends to watch the Meteor Shower on Thursday night and it was awesome to be able to go to the hills and watch all the beautiful stars, which I don't get to see in the city. Yesterday was great too, I got to go to the beach with my friends Belle and Paige . It was nice just to go and relax and talk with each other about boys. Work is still great I love the kids so much it will be hard to say good bye. P.S. I received my exhausted athletic scholarship!!

Cute saying from the Butterflies and Bunnies

Jake's conversion as we walk on the beach for the second time

Jake: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
Me: What?
Jake: WOW!
Me : What can't you believe Jake?
Jake: ALL THIS SAND

Kaymia a first grader at the beach


Kaymia: I don't feel good
Me: okay lets go grab your towel
Another girl: Ah Deer, I think I'm sea sick
Kaymia: Me too

( Warning: So apparently kids can get sea sick from putting their feet in the ocean so be careful)


We were watching the Rugrats movie yesterday and they were talking about a baby shower so my kids said:

Kagan: What's a baby shower?
Noelle: Its when the baby takes a shower
Skylar: No, it when mom's throw a party for a new baby

Ah, I love this job!!!

1 comment:

  1. so stinkin cute! i wish i could work with you!


    and i saw the meteor shower as well! so pretty! i love getting to make alll those wishes!

    ReplyDelete