Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mormon Night


The Metcalf Family



So apparently the church has a Mormon night at Dodgers Stadium were the wards in the LA area all buy tickets for a certain night. I love this idea it allows all of us get together and enjoy each others company while wearing BYU sweatshirts. I went to watch the Dodgers play the Padres with the Metcalf family. I love this family so much they are so nice and kind to me and I'm so grateful to know them. I have to say that I love baseball games, there is something about the atmosphere that makes it so enjoyable. I think its the songs they play and the beautiful field and cute outfits the guys wear and plus this sport is American!! I have decided that since I haven't jumped on the bandwagon to be a Lakers fan , that I would join the Dodgers bandwagon since people out here aren't as obsessed with them.

2 comments: