Monday, March 1, 2010

Temple Visits and MEN!!



So I have been working on my goals which one of them is attend the temple monthly and to do genealogy. So I went to the temple in January and while I was going in a girl and cute tall guy walked in after me. I was trying to stay spiritually focused, but couldn't help thinking he is really cute and tall, YES!! As I was changing clothes the girl and I began to talk and sad to say she was so nice and yes dating the cute guy. Ah!!! So I went to the temple this last Thursday for the month of February and was so excited because I had family names. So as I was checking in again behind me were a girl and really cute tall guy. And they had family names also, so as I was changing again and began talking to the girl and of course they are dating too!!!! Ah!! So instead of me getting down on myself and sad, I asked the guy to do the work for my boy names. Ah so even though I tried not to be sad I am a little because every time I go to grow spiritually and be positive at the temple, I meet ideal husband material that's already TAKEN! So I'm a little nervous to go for March, maybe if I choose to go at the beginning of the month I will get different results!!! Then there is this HOT RM I meet three weeks ago and invited him to the fireside last night and he didn’t show or respond to me so I guess he is hiding. So I'm scaring men off and attracting men that are already taken by girls. Haha, Oh well I'm staying positive and accomplishing my goals and moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment