Sunday, March 14, 2010

GOALS


GOAL NUMBER 3 :Genealogy
GOAL NUMBER 8: Read 4 Books
GOAL NUMBER 9: Blog

I'm so excited because I just did FIVE family members temple work and it was very spiritual and neat experience and I recommend everyone to do their family work!! My eighth goal is to finish four books by the end of year. I set a low number because I have school to focus on and this is the number of new books I bought over winter break. So its March already and I have TWO BOOKS DOWN!! Yay me !!! They're both by Sarah Dessen called " That Summer" and " Keeping the Moon" which both have great hidden messages!! And goal number 9 is to blog/scrapbook which I am loving this online thing except I cant figure out how to get cute blogs like everyone else!! P.S. I just signed up for a blind date in relief society and I'm starting to freak out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment