Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cave of Mounds







           After three years I decided it was time to go and visit my Uncle Jason and Aunt Kendra in Wisconsin. So I booked a 9 day trip to have some fun with them and their kids Sheldon (10) and Claire (7). I am blown away with how green and country it is here. I love the big fields of corn,wheat, and the beautiful farm homes. The house they live in is cute and older with tons of character. When we drove into their town we passed a Piggly Wiggly, just like off the "Win a date with Tad Hamilton" movie. After seeing that store I knew this trip was going to be a blast! The first day head to a The Cave of Mounds which was a very neat underground cave that was very long and narrow. We went to many baseball games for our great Sheldon who  ended up winning his tournament. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment