Saturday, June 28, 2014

Western Murder Mystery

Calamity Jane, Josephine, Posey, Katie Fisherman, Lora Ingalls, and Abby Oakley

The Gang at Gravestone Saloon

Abby Oakley

Megan, Heather, Katie, Diana, Jeenen, Shelley, Megan, Ali, Me, Katie, and Eliza


Paul Boren (our Host)


   Tonight I had the privilege of dressing up like a cowgirl to head to my first murder mystery party. It was so much fun I was given the character Abby Oakley who was the sharpest shooter in town. The party had about 20 people all dressed up in western attire with names such as  James Jesse,  Hutch Cassidy, Bronco Bill, and Wavy Will. Everyone was in character all night speaking in our best southern/western accent that we could as we talked about hidden gold and how we all disliked Wavy Will because he was an outlaw that was killing and stealing from everyone. 
   Come to find out through the night one of us killed him with three shoots and needed to figure out who had dun it. So we all talked and try to figure out each others motive. At the end of the night everyone explained how they would've liked to kill Wavy Will but couldn't do it.  However, it turned out that I was the MURDERER! I couldn't take it anymore that he thought I wasn't the sharpest shooter in town so I showed him by shooting him 3 times in the chest  in the saloon while everyone else had run outside to a noise they heard.  
 I had such a great time and wanted to thank Paul Boren and Shelley Scofield for putting on the party. It was a fun night to pretend to be someone else and forget about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment