Friday, January 24, 2014

Lady Antebellum



Cinthia Silva and I bought Lady A tickets for November 23, 2013 but for some reason their concert was pushed back to Jan. 24, 2014. So today I drove up to Cinthia house were she had cooked a cute country meal of fried chicken, potatoes, and biscuits for dinner.  It was so delicious. Danny her husband then tried to get me to wear his cowboy boots, but sadly they were too small.
 Anyways Ci and I drove up to Salt Lake getting lost on the many one way streets. We finally arrived at 6:50pm and the Energy Solutions was empty. After being there for 15 minutes we found out they concert was delayed till 8:00p.m. When the concert finally started we had a blast. Our seat where up on the balcony and there was two pre-shows. (that wasn't fun) Finally Lady Antebellum came on stage at 10:00pm, they did a great job. I'm loving country a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment