Saturday, October 5, 2013

General Conference





 



I received a message  three weeks ago from Katy saying she  had received tickets for General Conference and wanting me to come. I was so excited to be able to see her again and to be doing it at such a beautiful place like the conference center. I brought Natalie as my date so I wouldn't be a third wheel with Katy  and Jordan . It was a beautiful moment with it being the first time for Katy and Natalie to be at a conference meeting. As Jordan was attending  the Priesthood session, the girls and I  decided to doing some shopping at City Creek. Then one the way home I was able to stop by and visit my dad . It was a very beautiful Saturday, I was filled spiritually, physically, and emotionally. 





1 comment:

  1. I love you! Thank you for meeting up with me!!! I cant wait to see u again :)

    ReplyDelete