Saturday, September 28, 2013

The spirit

I know, I know that it has been three whole months since I have written anything down and I am super sad because I have had so many wonderful blessings happen in my life. So I am going to start with today and then try to back blog as much as I can. I just got home from the Relief Society broadcast and it was beautiful. I can't believe how amazingly our Father in Heaven works through other people. I was able to go with wonderful roommates of mine Ruth Anne and Whitney  and take a hour of may day to be filled so fully with the spirit. President Monson spoke exactly about what I needed to hear. How I am a daughter of  God and he is always there waiting to hear from me joy, gladness, sadness or anger he is there. I am so grateful for this Gospel and to have General Conference around the corner has been wonderful blessing in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment