Saturday, March 9, 2013

Viking Luncheon



Allyce, Whitney, Kayli, Halie, me, JaNae
Being home from the mission I was insisting to reunite with all my cute  high school volleyball teammates.  With  JaNae finally being home from her mission too gave us the perfect time to reunite everyone. So here are a few of my cute teammates and where they are now in their lives.
Allyce Jones- Married, with a 3 month old girl, coaching at P.G.
Whitney- Single, working as a dentist assistant
Kayli- Single, served her mission in Germany, now studying Elementary Ed. at BYU
Hailey Barner- Single, finished Hair school
Me- Single, served my mission in Chile, now working as a Teacher Assistant at Sharon Elementary
JaNae- Single, served her mission in Texas, now working as a secretary for a health company

1 comment:

  1. You all look great! So fun to hear what everyone is up to. :)

    ReplyDelete