Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17th Letter

HEY FAMILIA!!!
¡¡¡¡ FELIZ 18 de SEPTIEMBER!!!!  Fiestas!!!!
Ah today we celebrated Independence Day here with a member. Oh my, I ate sooooooooo much!!!!! And only because I’m a missionary because I said no and then he looked at me with eyes of disappointment because he prepared a lot of meat and oh my.. So being Hermana Burnett, I said yeah I´ll have carne but only a little bit.. So I’m confiding in you all my secret of how much food I ate today. I ate a choripan, empañada, chicken, pork, and potato salad and then the steak... ah.. I couldn’t move….  But this is the life of a missionary eat what the members prepare and don’t say no. because then they are offended… So this was our first week as a trio and it was  a little hard but we found a bunch of new people to teach and that have real desire to learn… Nidia showed up to church all alone!!! It was the best surprise ever!! She loved all the classes and is reading in Alma 9 now.. How neat.. Ah moments like this make me so grateful to be doing the lords work… Sergio and Angelica are doing great.. I love this matrimony couple so much.. I feel the spirit so strong each time in their home  that I ended up crying… literally every single time…!!! Ah the Lord work is great and even better when we work with the members.. So keep serving the missionaries in your wards and sharing your testimony or being a great example to those around you because some one is always watching you as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ!!!
Le Quiero mucho
Hermana Burnett
fotos
1. me, Hermana Gonzales and Garbin
2.Gonzales, me, Carmen, and Ann Marie
3.me with yummy ice cream!!! ah I had no space to eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment