Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16th Letter

Hola Familia,

This week was a tough one. We only found two new people teach and our investigator with a baptism date didn’t show up for church yesterday that was sad.. However we had a GREAT married couple investigators show up to  church all dress in the regular church attire with a suit and everything. They  are so sweet and have so much great knowledge of the Bible and they already agree with every thing  we have been teaching.  After sacrament meeting ended we had about 5 members run up to greet them they knew at least 5 of the members really well. so we are very excited to watch them grow and prepare them for a baptism this next month.  We have another great investigator named Gilda. Hermana VanMeter asked her ¨if you know this is all true what do you need to do¨ ? she said I guess become Mormon. She then called her niece up and said I'm not going to be catholic anymore I'm becoming Mormon. It was so cute.. These are the moments that keep me going . Is to watch people like her see the truth and to watch them realize that there is more in this life and after I love this gospel so much and am so grateful to have been in instruments in the Lords hand with the people here in Chile ..

I received a call the other day about my convert Victor from Antofagasta. His brother Moises was baptized and his sister and Dad have a baptism day for this month. Cesar Aros my HOT FIRE GOLD Investigators from Iquique also was baptized a day after my year mark.. June 30, 2012.. How great is that.. the Lord truly does miracles in our lives when we are obedient and faithful in his work..

 Love you all and hope you had a wonderful 4th of July with out me…

Te Queiro
Herman Burnett
 
fotos
1. the plaza
2. The Colo Colo wall
3.MY house
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment