Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Manti Pageant


Megan and Danielle




Megan and I were able to attend the Manti Pageant for the first time this year with the whole YSA Stakes. We drove down with my Uncle Zane who is a new YSA Bishop and his family which made the road trip fun. We had an outside turkey dinner while it rained on us, but luckily it stopped before the pageant started.  As we were waiting for it to start I asked Megan to spray me with bug repellant in which she accidently squirted it my eyes. It burned so bad I had no idea it was possible to get in your eyes when have your eyes shut. The good thing about her spraying my face was that I had no bug bites on my face.  The Manti Temple is the background drop for pageant and it is gorgeous, I was so surprised by how big and tall it was up on the hill. The pageant was .very well done, a little cheesy here and there; however it was worth the drive

No comments:

Post a Comment