Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!!

My new ward CCU 7th

Megan and Marli

Dayne my Secret Admire

Dan my Valentine Kiss
To start Valentine's Day I went running and the first song to come on my Ipod was " All by myself, don't want to be all by myself". I almost started to cry way to start the day off Ipod, thanks. The rest of Valentines was pretty great I was able to go to my first combined ward FHE where we made valentine cards and did a cake walk and decorated cupcakes. I received a valentine from this kid in my ward named Dayne in which he asked me out. I met tons of new people and also received a kiss on the cheek. After FHE I helped my friend Marli deliver a secret valentine. That evening Megan, Marli, and I threw a single ladies party where we watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!!! I was shocked to find out that none of the girls had seen this movie which is CRAZY because this movie is a must see for all girls, so we watched it and all fell in love with Josh Duhamel!

1 comment: