Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hike #2







Megan and Me


So yesterday Megan invited me on a supposedly 6 miles round trip to water pools and natural waterslide so that she wouldn’t be the only girl, so I was nice and said yes. Come to find out the guys taking us haven’t been to this place in TEN years on this 8 mile hike!! So we got a little lost, but finally made it to the top after two hours. It was really pretty and green and something different for me. We played in the water for an hour and then headed back on the right trail which was a lot faster then the trail we took up. Overall it was a great hike! P.S. Later that night I saw Eclipse and it was amazing!!! I’m so team EDWARD!!!

1 comment:

  1. girl please! Jacob is SO clearly better for her! I saw it the other night too and I can't understand why she is still with Edward!? :) p.s I miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete