Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Utah Trip

dad and me at the movie




I went to Utah for a few weeks before coming back to California to work. I started the trip off with visiting my Aunt Susan and Uncle Mark in San Diego. I then drove up to Utah with them which was the longest drive ever. While visiting home I was able to spend a lot of time with my family. I was able to babysit my cute cousins Joe and Issac and their older brothers. I got to go swimming, hiked to a waterfall, have picnics and go to a food expo. I was also able to go see tons of movie with my family such as Letters to Juliet, Prince of Persia, Date Night, and Dear John. I also got to see a movie with my dad called How to train your Dragon which was by far the best movie I saw!!!! I went shopping and played Wii fit for the first time which was awesome. I then had to visit the doctor again because I had another sinus infection exactly the same time as last year . I  had my mole removed from my neck because the doctor noticed different colors on it. I  saw the play the King and I which was good and funny because a girl threw up on stage. hahah. And lastly I got to have dinner with a few of my old high school teammates which was fun. Overall I had a very eventful 3 weeks with my family and friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment