Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baptism!!





So today I was able to attend the baptism of Helen an investigator that I helped teach lessons too. It was an awesome experience she was glowing so much and couldn't stop smiling even while she was being dunked in the water. The missionaries told me that they know that Helen decided to be baptized because of my influence. I was so surprised to hear this that I had that big of an influence on someone that I have known only a few months. The bishop also told me that he can tell a huge difference in how I have taken charge and been so involved in the gospel. I have really enjoyed being here and the callings that I have in my ward. I know now that California was the right choice for me to grow and learn. Even though volleyball wasn't all that I wanted, I'm here to strengthen my testimony of this gospel and do family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment