Friday, April 9, 2010

Disneyland with the Girls!!

Mad Hatter and Goofy
Shalise, Me and Katie

The Girls

So for the third day of spring break I had a job interview with a summer camp which I believe I got. The fourth day of this week I got to go to DISNEYLAND!!! It was the longest day that I have ever had, but perfect.The weather was 82 degrees and I was with great people my aunts Susan and Annetta and her girls Shalise and Katie. Then her daughter Kameo came down with her family!! I had tons of fun learning how to draw characters and learned patience with waiting in lines that were 70 minutes long, but worth it !! It was a great day till we were leaving I couldn't find my keys which caused me to have an emotional anxiety attack. Luckily after 20 minutes of looking I found them in the side door!! And I parked at a McDonald's so we didn't have to pay twice for parking and after losing my keys I was worried that it might have been towed, but since we prayed all morning it wasn't!! So yes prayers work and patience also!!
I love being at Disneyland, but mostly with the people I was with!! Yay for FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment